The fabulous Dr. Tania Israel is BAAACCCKK!!! On this week’s show, Karen and Katie get into a really exciting conversation with Dr. Israel about dualistic thinking (otherwise known as ‘right/wrong’ thinking), and how critical and nuanced ways of thinking/seeing the world can help us all.
The trio also picks up last week’s conversation about bidets, Katie discusses her wedding ring melodrama and Dr. Israel offers TONS of amazing resources for listeners looking to heal dualistic thoughts.
Thanks for listening – Enjoy!
Resources from today’s episode:
– Check out Dr. Israel’s book Beyond Your Bubble: https://taniaisrael.com/beyond-your-bubble-book/
– Dr. Israel’s latest article on vaccines:
– And her podcast Prajna Sparks: https://www.prajnafire.com/sparks
– Make sure to follow Dr. Israel on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bybdialogue/?hl=en
– Check out StoryCorps: https://storycorps.org/
– And Living Room Conversations: https://livingroomconversations.org/
– Braver Angels: https://braverangels.org/
– And Civil Squared: https://civilsquared.org/