Listeners you are in for a TREAT today! On this week’s show, Karen & Katie discuss the importance of rest in the middle of our New Year’s resolution-crazed time. They also discuss a WIDE variety of other topics, such as their holiday breaks, the beauty of puttering around the house, how keeping a travel journal even when you are home is an excellent idea, and, of course, bidets (you will want to listen until the end for gems in that department – trust us).
Thanks for listening. Enjoy!
Resources from this episode include:
– Glennon Doyle’s podcast We Can Do Hard Things (recent ep on New Years): https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/new-year-same-you-good-news-about-bad-january-branding/id1564530722?i=1000546851114
– The Guardian article on the Rest Test: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/dec/07/self-and-wellbeing-how-to-rest-relaxation-gardening-travel
– Calm’s Gently Back to Sleep meditation: https://app.www.calm.com/program/kNLRlg4tdg/gently-back-to-sleep
– Tushy bidet products: https://hellotushy.com/products/warm-water-bidet-tushy-spa
– fe CBD products: https://feearthtobody.com/pages/our-story
– Tiny Love Stories in The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/31/style/tiny-love-stories-fresh-starts.html